Zero Gravity Agency is a mission-driven consultancy supporting investors, funders, and entrepreneurs with capacity-building technical assistance that accelerates growth and impact.
Since 2017, the Zero Gravity Team has supported more than 100 businesses with the following results:
- While working with Zero Gravity, entrepreneurs have raised over $5M in funding to support growth.
- Having worked with Zero Gravity, businesses have increased revenue by an average of $994K/year.
- Business leaders anticipate a 98.12% increase in returns the year after having worked with Zero Gravity, based on their growth.
- While it’s difficult to capture with a single measure, entrepreneurs are making big impact through their work on a diverse range of social and environmental causes. Entrepreneurs anticipate increasing that impact by 69% in the year after having worked with the Zero Gravity team.
“I know Lauren as a mentor, advisor, team member, champion of social impact companies. As a first-time founder I have relied on her guidance and expertise in product development. I have learned from Lauren, by her modeling a mindset of ‘building, measuring, and learning,” how to create a roadmap that is responsive to data. Lauren is one of those rare people with an exceptional ability to balance — to see both the big picture and dig into the operations of execution.”
Elle Rustique, PhD, Founder & CEO, TipBrightly
“She [Lauren] was an effective facilitator, an engaging speaker, very professional and a consummate marketing practitioner. What strikes me the most was her genuine concern for our students, she went out of her way to provide them with the same quality training that she provides to her consulting clients. It is rare to find someone who will spend this amount of time and resources to live up to their promise of making a difference and give back to society. Lauren goes beyond rhetoric and lip service- she’s one of the rare “dreamers who do!”
Vivian Faustino Pulliam, Faculty Lead, Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
“Lauren … came to us during one of our biggest transitions, and I can say wholeheartedly that the transition would not have been as smooth without her. Lauren is focused on aligning individuals and teams on our mission and metrics. I was pleasantly surprised how well-versed she is about topics, such as gender, power dynamics, etc. She is committed to ‘courageous conversations’ that provide the basis of making a socially-minded company succeed in the long term.”
Wynn Kwan, Director of Impact, GlobeIn
Lauren M. Taylor
Lauren M. Taylor is co- founder and managing partner at Zero Gravity Agency, where she supports customers directly in a range of roles from interim COO to providing workshop design and facilitation, addressing opportunities to grow revenue and impact. Lauren has an MEd in Secondary Education and is certified in Project Management, Change Management, and Human Centered Design for Equity.
Alexey Sharapov is a seasoned CTO, team leader and Senior full-stack developer (C, C++, PHP, Python, JS, VB, Delphi) with over 22 years of experience, including:
- System architecture, high load cloud infrastructures (AWS and custom systems), real time systems & database design.
- Game design & game development, including team leading on multiple game development projects.
- Sound engineering & sound design (live and studio sound production, composing and performing).
Daniil Golovin is a full-stack developer with over 10 years of experience, including over 4 years in mobile applications development. Daniil is proficient in:
- Server Side – Node JS (Nest JS), PHP 5-8 (Yii, GD, Imagick, Symfony), Python (Django, DRF).
- Client Side – React, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, JQuery, Webpack.
- Mobile Development – React Native, Flutter.
- Game Development – Phaser 3, Unity.
- DB – Postgresql, Mysql, MariaDB.
- Other – Unix OS, Shell, Bash, Git, Apache 2, NGINX, Redis, NPM, Yarn, Photoshop, Figma, Blockchain, Docker, Oauth 2.0, Websockets, WebRTC.
- Service Integration & Management – JIRA, AWS, GetStream, Mattermost, Stripe, MailGun, Google Services, PayPal, etc.
Maxim Tseluykin is a full-stack developer (PHP, JS, HTML5, CSS3) with over 10 years of experience, including:
- Multiple development projects (WordPress, Laravel, YII, OpenCart, Bitrix).
- Game design & game development (Phaser 3).
- Integration of various payment systems.
- Video engineering (Adobe Premiere Pro).
Anna Kramarenko is a Project Manager and Marketing Coordinator with over 20 years experience. Her work includes:
- Project management & coordination.
- Business development and strategy.
- Marketing campaign implementation.
- Social media management and strategic planning for clients in various industries.
- Content creation including photo, video, and graphic design.
- Social media platform management: Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Telegram, LinkedIn.
- Budgeting and financial planning.
- Client care & communication.
Zero Gravity began as a sister agency to Gravity Social Asset Management, a global leader in advertising and data solutions. Although we no longer work in the ad sector, we are grateful to the Gravity team for helping us achieve lift-off!